Summerfield North Carolina Homes For Sale | Thinking of Selling Your Home? Here’s Why You Need A Pro in Your Corner
If you are looking for a home in the Summerfield North Carolina. Let us share a secret with you. When someone becomes a professional real estate agent, they make a commitment to their clients from the moment they first connect, whether it is, first-time homebuyer's, who are very excited to purchase their very own home.... or seasoned Investors who are trying to build equity with key purchases and increase their portfolios. What is important for you to know is that your main purpose is to find the right real estate professional that will dedicate time and energy to bring exactly what you are looking for. Take your time and pick the one that has that commitment deep in their hearts.
To show this commitment to my clients, We bring the latest technology, know-how and information allowing me to bring the best possible outcome on every real estate transaction we perform.
Today I would like to talk to you about Thinking of Selling Your Home? Here’s Why You Need A Pro in Your Corner
With home prices on the rise and buyer demand still strong, some sellers may be tempted to try and sell their homes on their own without using the services of a real estate professional.
Real estate agents are trained and experienced in negotiation and, in most cases, the seller is not. Sellers must realize that their ability to negotiate will determine whether or not they get the best deal for themselves and their families.
Here is a list of just some of the people with whom the seller must be prepared to negotiate with if they decide to For Sale by Owner (FSBO):
* The buyer who wants the best deal possible
* The buyer’s agent who solely represents the best interests of the buyer
* The buyer’s attorney (in some parts of the country)
* The home inspection companies, which work for the buyer and will almost always find some problems with the house
* The termite company if there are challenges
* The buyer’s lender if the structure of the mortgage requires the sellers’ participation
* The appraiser if there is a question of value
* The title company if there are challenges with certificates of occupancy (CO) or other permits
* The town or municipality if you need to get the CO permits mentioned above
* The buyer’s buyer in case there are challenges with the house your buyer is selling
The percentage of sellers who have hired real estate agents to sell their homes has increased steadily over the last 20 years. Let’s get together to discuss all that we can do to make the process easier for you.
If you have any questions about Summerfield North Carolina, the schools, the amenities or the surrounding community, don't hesitate to call on us at 800-950-6453 We will be happy to help you. We specialize in Summerfield and our agents also live here.
Please call us at 800-950-6453
Or text to: 336-750-6453
Thinking of selling your home?
Let Michael Jones take over the marketing of your property with our unique 99 STEPS system
- Call or text 336-750-6453 for more information.